Believe me if I say that I couldn’t believe my eyes when this morning I looked at my kitchen’s calendar (the one where I write everything, I bet most of you do the same, isn’t it?) and saw that I’ve already completed half of this
What? Have I already reached the top of the hill? Now it’s all a downward path!
I think it’s time to take stock, and obviously I’d like to share with you my considerations about this
Halfway Challenge Balance
(some are positive, some are not)!
- I’ve realized that I can do that! It’s hard, it’s time-consuming, but it’s totally doable! And consider that I work 9 to 5, I have a little girl who asks for her Mom Time, a house, a hubby (not listed in importance order LOL) so:
I can do everything I am enough determined to do!
- I think this Challenge has built in me a writing habit: if only I could keep it in my daily routine, I’m pretty sure I could create an awesome list of posts for when I have absolutely no time for writing
- My aptitude for procrastination has taken a huge recoil…. yay! I work better under pressure: with long-term deadlines I always feel like I have plenty of time… and I end staying up all night giving last touches during the very last days!
- I’ve virtually met some new bloggers with nice blogs, I hope we won’t lose!
- The biggest negative lack is that I’ve put aside my crafty time! In this month I haven’t sewn enough for my tastes… I had to skip KCW spring because I truly couldn’t find one hour a day for sewing… unless I cut it out from my (already chopped) sleep time!
- Also if for me writing only real posts (not a couple of phrases with a downloaded pic aside) was a “sine qua non” option, I have to admit that not everything I posted was perfectly fitting my standards. As you may have noticed, I love to add big nice photos (all made by me) to my blog posts and my go-to format is the tutorial, I’m not a Show&Tell kind of blogger. In this half-month I had to find a compromise between the good, the perfect and the… published!
That’s it! By now I can say that my balance is still on the positive side, also if I’m slightly tired and I truly can’t find time for commenting on other blogs… not to mention those annoying CAPTCHA…. they makes me run away, faster than light!!!
Join us on our Monday’s newsletter… you’ll receive the following EXCLUSIVE PDF patterns (add NOW your email in the box below the images!):