Why you should have this PDF sewing pattern?
Let me share with you some of my whys!
- Because it has the awesome feature of printing only the size you need and there’s a chart that tells you exactly which pages you need to print for each size/option —> Tell hubby: NO MORE WASTED INK AND PAPER
- Because its huge size range make it last forever: you’re going to sew cardigans for everyone, from 2 to 16 years (and most petite women too!) —> THIS PATTERN IS GOING TO LAST A LOT!
- So. Many. Options! Each time you sew OneCardigan it will be different. Take a look to the testers creations: this pattern has 9 DIFFERENT OPTIONS (excluding the optional skirt lining nd kirt double layering!)
- It’s cool! All the cool girls want to wear it! Choose a fancy Pixie Hood or a Vest version, to satisfy each one’s fashion tastes… That Petal Skirt has a fabulous twirl effect
- It’s refashion friendly and scrapbuster, to save your huge stash from growing and saving money (refashion suggestions inside!)
- It’s versatile: you can make it with knits or wovens, depending on the look you want to achieve (cardigan or jacket)
- It’s beginner friendly: no buttonholes & no zippers required
- … need more reasons?
If you decide to purchase the OneThimble e-zine Issue 6, there’s no need to buy your OneCardigan PDF sewing pattern separately.
For only 25AUD you’re getting 10 PDF sewing patterns designed by:
- Alicia from Felt with Love Designs (Woodland Creatures Finger Puppets)
- Jenna from Apple + Fig (Gatsby Flat Cap)
- Nikki from Bubby and Me (Penny Dress)
- Irene from Serger Pepper (One Cardigan)
- Robyn from Obbie Dobbie (Fairywood Cottage and Wood Fairy Applique)
- Jen from Ainslee Fox Boutique Patterns (Archie Shirt)
- Victoria from Eliana and Thea (Blossom Skirt)
- Erin from Dog Under My Desk (Outta Time Tote)
- Vanessa from Bobkin (Hannah Dress)
- and Michelle from Sew n Sow (Multi Apron).
Issue 6 has tips for hemming knit, matching fabrics and tutorials on swapping a garments closure to an invisible zip and making kindy sheets as well as articles on interfacing, pleating and heirloom sewing.
The handmade business articles look at how to write item descriptions that sell, photography as well as much much more!
What are you waiting for? Click the pink button and get your bundle of joy, available in Instant Download!
Do it now… and start sewing in a few minutes!
If you only want to purchase the OneCardigan PDF sewing pattern, by Serger Pepper Designs, click on the pink button below and scroll down the page.
It will be your for only 12 AUD