Big Girl Briefs: you won’t ever need to buy new underwear to your daughter or granddaughter or even neighbour’s daughter (if you ever thought of doing that): today I’m releasing my new pattern for Big Girl Briefs!
Keep reading… there’s a Coupon Code for you 😉
- Two options, regular and higher rise
- Perfect for modesty, since they have high coverage on leg opening, back and crotch
- Really comfy without itchy elastics
- No side seams for extra comfort
- Refashion tips (I’ve cut 4 pairs from 1 only dad T-shirt)
- a step-by-step tutorial with photos and illustrations that guide you trough this easy sewing task
- a great print size-by-size feature, to save ink and time (and you can always ask for help, I’m always happy to help my readers and customers with their sewing or printing doubts!)
- a super tested pattern (25 sewists from all over the world tried and tested this one, most of them made more pairs… and models were proud of wearing mommy’s made undies!)
- 12 sizes for 12 years of undies!
- sew them in batches… you never have too many undies!
Would you like to see some more of my tester’s undies? … well, not exactly… Let’s go!
Last (but not least):
but hurry up: you have until Wednesday, July, 2nd!
More goodies coming on Serger Pepper: never lose anything (and get some exclusive free patterns) by signing up for our weekly newsletter: