Learn to sew a whole wardrobe full of Tank Tops, above-the-knee dresses and maxi dresses for the little ones on your life
✂✂✂ This listing is for a PDF Pattern with Instant Download for Everyday Tank: Top & Dresses (3 to 14 years) – NOT the finished product nor a paper pattern. You’ll need to download it and print it at home!✂✂✂
Use only with knits or stretch woven, NOT SUITABLE for stable fabric!
Learn how to easily produce your own underwear tank and tank dresses for your daughter, granddaughter or anyone else: 12 sizes (3 to 14 years, suitable for petite womans too – see bust measurements below), tested from 30+ seamstresses from all around the world.
Create your own set of underwear, matching Everyday Tank Top with Big Girl Briefs for a tween approved underwear!
✂✂✂ Everyday Tank: Top & Dresses PDF Pattern’s main features ✂✂✂
– tank option is the perfect underwear tank (great for boys too, if you have some to sew for!)
– double it as a summer top, great worn with shorts
– both dresses’ lengths are great as summer dresses, or nightgowns or for transitioning to fall and back-to-school: think of using an interlock or wool blend knit and wear it above Basic Leggings or tights and a white button-up shirt or polo… fashionable school uniform indeed, perfect for tweens too!
– easy and fast to sew: you’ll love sewing more and more!
– three length options: Top, midi dress and maxi dress
– no side seams, decorative and fashionable side panel detail
– in-seam pockets
With your purchase you’ll have 22 instructions pages, with a step by step photo/illustration tutorial, for easiest readability.
– Plenty of links to online tutorials and deeper insights.
– Measurements are given in both metric and imperial; choose your size basing on chest measurements, then customize the length
– Refashion suggestions inside
– 17 sheets pattern pieces are completely computer-drafted, color coded (and dotted lines too, for a black and white frugal print) with seam allowances included and marked.
✂✂✂ PRINT SIZE-BY-SIZE BONUS FEATURE✂✂✂
Print only the size you need: no more ink and time wasted! You only need to download the PDF Pattern to your pc/Mac and open it with Adobe Reader… how-to instructions on page 3…. you’ll love it, promise!!!
Print only pattern pages (not the instruction e-book) and save ink, money and some tree too <3 (save the PDF on your tablet, iPad, smartphone, notebook, netbook to keep instructions near you while sewing, and appreciate all the illustrations with perfect brightness and being able to zoom in!)
You can print it at home, all the times you want/need (fit on A4 and US Letter sizes printers!).
✂✂✂ MATERIALS ✂✂✂
knit (refashion some pre-loved T-shirt for frugal #everydaytank) (approx. fabric length needed = top/dress desired length )
knit strips for bindings (better if spandex/lycra or ribbing)
✂✂✂ YOU WILL ALSO NEED ✂✂✂
thread, scissors, pins, ballpoint needles… nothing fancy, your usual sewing stuff 🙂
You can use a serger for finishing your seams (and it will saves you time) but you don’t HAVE to. You can complete your #everydaytank with a simple sewing machine!
✂✂✂ Support guaranteed lifetime! ✂✂✂
If you’re in trouble, please ask me for help! You can find me through my blog SergerPepper.com or sending me a personal email at info